Freedom From Covert Harassment & Surveillance (FFCHS)
Organized Stalking Informers (OSI)
P.O. Box 251
Upland, CA 91785-0251
Original Address: 3925 Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45209
Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
Evaluating what you see on the Internet can be tricky, and nowhere more so than in the murky realm of gang stalking, which is all about deception and secrecy.
Prime examples of this are FFCHS and OSI.
Ostensibly, these two groups are support groups for gang stalking victims; in reality they are disinformation front groups organized by FBI minions. These groups were created so that victims will turn to them – rather than forming their own legitimate advocacy groups to lobby Congress and the news media to investigate illegal counterintelligence operations (“gang stalking”).
Apparently, in what passes for humor among law enforcement and counterintelligence personnel, the group was named with the initials “OSI” – which is a former unit in the criminal division of the U.S. Department of Justice (the Office of Special Investigations). OSI is also one of the U.S. government’s 16 intelligence agencies: the Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
The rest of this webpage is devoted to FFCHS, but OSI is virtually identical in its methods. Facebook pages and other sources of one group sometimes include links to the other. Both groups are suspiciously-rare examples of national organizations in what is otherwise a phenomenon involving isolated individuals with few assests or connections.
Both groups make use of telephone conference calls hosted by undercover perpetrators. Active conference call groups about gang stalking – for example, at the website Talkshoe – consist mainly of these two groups. Here is an example:
Even a casual observer will notice signs – in this case, literally signs – that FFCHS is not what they claim. They posted a billboard about themselves (at least once anyway, and at least long enough to take a photo of it). The group’s January 2011 press release announcing the billboard(s) makes no reference to who might be doing the stalking. Nor does it advocate contacting Congress to investigate and stop gang stalking. Instead, the press release contains such helpful information as this:
“The billboards can be seen right off the highway and at eye-level. They look great!” says Wanda Dablin, Los Angeles FFCHS Chapter president.
This is the photo – which can be found easily online by a search engine image search:
Click on image to enlarge.
A dozen reasons why it’s obvious that FFCHS is a disinformation front group organized by gang stalking perp’s, rather than a legitimate victims support group:
1. While most victims of gang stalking generally try to remain anonymous, and generally lack the financial assets to fight back against their stalkers, FFCHS seems uniquely blessed with the money to pay for billboards, a toll-free phone number, and an office – and they are not shy about posting the names and email addresses of their board members. By itself, that could be dismissed, but somehow this group which uniquely has the organizational sophistication and assets to create the only large national network of gang stalking victims offers no explanation of who is perpetrating all the gang stalking, and – even more remarkably – they don’t even seem curious about it. Equally puzzling is that FFCHS does not seem to have any clear goals (as I detail below).
2. There is no reference to the term “gang stalking” in the group’s name, web domain name, billboard, or home page, or “about us” page of their website. “Gang stalking” is the most commonly used term for the crime of organized stalking, so if nothing else, you’d think they would want to generate as much web traffic as possible to their site by including the phrase prominently. The obvious explanation is that they don’t want that phrase to become more common, because it could increase awareness of the crime among the general public.
3. Among the most obvious indications that FFCHS is on the side of the gang stalkers rather than the gang stalking victims is that they don’t aggressively encourage investigation and exposure of possible government acquiescence in gang stalking.
Clearly the scope of gang stalking, based on all available evidence, is too large for it to exist undetected by local and federal police agencies and intelligence agencies, yet despite this, government entities (such as the Dept. of Justice) are conspicuously silent on the issue. I discuss this in more detail elsewhere in this website, but as an example, the U.S. Dept. of Justice’s own crime survey statistics indicate that there are numerous reports of individuals being stalked by multiple perpetrators. That sort of thing would not escape the attention of a government which now has warrantless access to everyone’s email, a network of data centers (“fusion centers”) to monitor information about potential and actual criminal and terrorist activities, and a massive budget for intelligence and law enforcement agencies such as the Homeland Security Dept., the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, etc. The folks at FFCHS don’t seem to be curious about that for some reason.
Note that the “What You Can Do” page on the FFCHS website does NOT start by recommending that you contact your Congressional representative and your Senators to request an investigation, such as the U.S. Senate’s Church Committee investigation of Cointelpro and MK Ultra. Nor do they suggest that you gather, read, and publicize the persuasive evidence about gang stalking – for example, claims by former FBI agent whistle-blower Ted Gunderson, or the aforementioned DOJ crime survey statistics on the prevalence of organized stalking, or the historical precedents of Red Squads and Cointelpro.
4. Instead of recommending that stalking victims contact their local police dept. or the Dept. of Justice or Congress or the media or a private investigator or a lawyer or even their own family, the folks at FFCHS suggest that victims confide in FFCHS. They don’t bother explaining why law enforcement officials will not be helpful. This group which supposedly represents the interests of gang stalking victims also does not mention that online discussions about gang stalking are filled with warnings that perpetrators often pose as victims to infiltrate gang stalking website forums and support groups.
5. FFCHS asks stalking victims to provide information about themselves by completing a survey. This is their explanation: “The information may be used as statistical information for public officials, news media, and the general public.” Even if you have no reservations about sharing such information, you should consider how weak such a survey’s results would be as statistical evidence to anyone seriously investigating the phenomenon of gang stalking. The notion that such data would be scientifically persuasive would be laughable to a criminologist.
6. One of the largest sections of their “What You Can Do” page is a lengthy warning of the (alleged) danger that victims could be involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility for reporting what is happening to them. While it is certainly true that friends and relatives of gang stalking victims might think their accounts of stalking sound paranoid (since the psyops tactics of gang stalkers are calculated to generate that kind of response when described to non-victims), the extremely remote possibility of involuntary commitment should be a low priority for gang stalking victims, compared with all the other serious real problems they face. Typically, one would have to be acting in a very bizarre and/or threatening manner to elicit that kind of action by authorities. Merely reporting that you believe you are being stalked would not do it.
Presumably, FFCHS devotes a big section of its website to this issue for two purposes: (1) if they can make you worry about possibly being committed to a psych ward (or even put on a list of people who possibly have psychological problems), it might dissuade you from making a police report of the stalking (a report whose existence could be inconvenient to law enforcement authorities who are complicit in gang stalking – especially if there are a lot of such reports), and (2) for non-victims of gang stalking who happen to be reading the FFCHS website, the discussion of psychiatric diagnosis raises the issue that self-proclaimed group stalking victims might indeed be delusional. This is an example of disinformation.
7. FFCHS – and their affiliated support groups such as email@example.com (linked on the FFCHS “What You Can Do” page) – are accused by many gang stalking victims of being run by perpetrators, based on victims’ experiences with the conference calls and online forum discussions. The accounts seem persuasive, and the alleged tactics are consistent with other obvious instances of disinformation.
A common tactic is to have discussions infiltrated by a few individuals who are making crazy-sounding comments, so the entire community of gang stalking victims is discredited in the eyes of any outside observers.
Another tactic is to have perpetrators (in some cases the moderators themselves, who pretend to be victims) challenge the particulars of accounts by legitimate victims to discredit them. An example of this is the obvious disinformation troll who posts comments under the pseudonym “batvette” when responding to gang stalking articles in NowPublic.com and elsewhere.
For more information about this, see this article about how a former CIA clandestine service trainee and DIA analyst revealed that the FBI and CIA use trolls to monitor social media and interact with users to discredit information disseminated on the web:
The writer at Exposegangstalking.com accurately described FFCHS this way:
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing, FFCHS discredits the very Targeted Individuals (TIs), who they pretend to help. And TIs have no place else to turn….The gov does not want the word to get out about Gang-Stalking — but if word does get out — they want it to be flooded with crazy sounding un-Earthly stories. It is FFCHS’s number one job — to discredit TIs and Gang-Stalking….Un-Earthly crazy talk seems to be a requirement…”
Allegations that FFCHS is not what it purports to be have become so common that their website now contains a page which tries to deflect the suspicions. That section is called “Disclaimer: Infiltrator Activity.” Tellingly, the page does not address any of the dozen specific points about FFCHS which I am describing here; there is only a vague reference to the fact that others “are seeking to discredit” FFCHS, and that they want stalking victims to “unite” instead.
8. If not for all the other reasons for skepticism, some of the content of the FFCHS website could possibly be dismissed as just stupidity. For example, if a legitimate (and non-stupid) anti-gang stalking advocacy group wanted to be taken seriously (and have reports of gang stalking taken seriously) by people who might be able to help – such as members of Congress and the mainstream media, they would not have devoted a section of the “What You Can Do” page to advising victims to literally eat dirt – or “diatomaceous earth” (a soft rock sediment) to detoxify their bodies. The section is obviously included to discredit the gang stalking victims community – while purporting to provide nutritional advice.
Be sure to get the “food grade” dirt. Sometimes the FBI shares valuable data with the American public. For the record: the FBI does not always lie.
This print-screen image capture of the relevant portion of the FFCHS website was posted online as of 18 January 2014.
FFCHS Nutritional Advice: Eat Dirt
Click image to enlarge
Update – May 2014….
The FFCHS website was recently revised (possibly due in part to the exposure of its true nature on Fight Gang Stalking).
At a glance, it appears that they have removed the valuable nutrition advice cited above; however, the essential nature of the website is the same. The group is still mysteriously uninterested in learning the identity of the perpetrators of organized stalking, and the website still features virtually none of the published news reports about organized stalking.
Incidentally, no one from FFCHS has ever contacted me about the Fight Gang Stalking website.
Below is a copy of a petition which FFCHS included in its May 4, 2013 newsletter – purportedly drafted by someone who “was a guest at our Saturday night podcast.” Apparently, FFCHS had no reservations about promoting this document, which appears to have been written by someone who is barely literate (e.g., complaining about “ease-dropping,” and instead of “Thank you for your support” it says “thank your support,” etc.).
Typical FFCHS Garbage:
TO STOP GOVERNMENTAL ABUSE OF POWER!
As a country we respect and support our Federal Government and (thus) want to maintain the freedom and liberty that this country was built on! Thus, protecting our constitutional rights as citizens of this great country!
However, some of our country’s most trusted federal governmental protective agencies/ executives/ employees are violating the rights of law-abiding, upstanding, innocent, hardworking United States American citizens in ways that you would not imagine and are down-right criminal.
Some of These Violations Include:
Unlawful Privacy Invasion & Surveillance
Gang Stalking & Harassment
Illegal Telephone/ Email Hacking
Illegal Telephone/ Email Blocking- Tampering- and Interference
U.S. Citizens Home Surveillance & Ease-dropping
U.S. Citizens Private Bank Account Spying-Tampering-and-Interference
Laser Beam Radiation
Electronic Device Surveillance & Monitoring
Let’s Come Together, As A Country To Stop This Blatant Governmental Abuse of Power and Back-Door-Under-The-Table Criminal Activity!
WE ARE THE TAX PAYERS! WE VOTE THESE PEOPLE INTO OFFICE TO DO THE RIGHT THING ON BEHALF OF U.S. AMERICAN CITIZENS AND WE MUST HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE!
OUR GOAL IS:
(1) ONE MILLION SIGNATURES
(1) ONE MILLION LETTERS
(1) ONE MILLION TELEPHONE CALLS
SIGN THE PETITION NOW!
By Accessing The Website Link Below OR You May Copy & Paste The Web Link Below & Place The Web Link In Your Web Browser:
In Advance, Thank Your Support & Participation!
9. The “About Us” section of the FFCHS website describes the organization’s three goals as supporting, networking, and caring for victims of organized harassment. Again, there is no mention of (a) who FFCHS thinks is doing the harassment (shouldn’t they at least be curious?), or (b) how FFCHS plans to try to stop it. The document about the group’s goals for 2012 described similarly vague goals (“continue to network,” “establish and strengthen local chapters,” “promoting unity,” etc.) – nothing about trying to figure out who the hell is doing all the stalking, or pressuring Congress to investigate it.
10. The “Documents” section of the FFCHS website contains such critical documents as the “Space Preservation Act” of 2001 (a bill designed to “preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind”). On the other hand, the documents section does not include, for example, the affidavit by the late Ted Gunderson, former head of the Los Angeles FBI office, in which Mr. Gunderson alleged that gang stalking is a widespread government-supported conspiracy in the manner of the FBI’s infamous Cointelpro operation. FFCHS has interesting priorities.
11. The recommended websites page of the FFCHS website (“The Sites”) contains mostly websites which are badly edited and/or contain a lot of extraneous garbage – such as gangstalking.wordpress.com and citizensoulpower.com. Their list contains none of the half-dozen major credible legitimate websites which I have listed in the “Recommended Websites” page of this site.
12. Most of the specific information about alleged organized harassment tactics described in the FFCHS website concerns the controversial subject of electronic weapons. One section of their site is devoted to “shielding tips” to protect victims against such attacks. That presumably was as close as they could get – without completely giving away the game – to providing instructions for making hats out of tin-foil.
Just to be clear: intelligence agencies and the military have certainly developed all sorts of secret high-tech weaponry, and there is a well-documented, non-disputed history of horrendous things done by the CIA and other U.S. government agencies to Americans (Project MK Ultra is a perfect example). It’s also clear to any gang stalking victim that the perpetrators have no moral reservations about inflicting psychological torture (even knowing that it could drive victims to commit suicide or mass shootings), so it’s not difficult to imagine that the full range of tactics could include the use of electronic weapons of various sorts. However, even if some “directed energy weapons” are in fact being used on some stalking victims, the focus on that by groups such as FFCHS only undermines the efforts to expose gang stalking because it will be viewed skeptically by the public.
Unlike directed energy weapons, classic psychological operations (“psyops”) techniques are commonly reported by gang stalking victims. These tactics – whose use by the FBI’s Cointelpro operatives and East Germany’s Stasi, and others is undisputed – include using community spies, slandering targeted individuals, harassment by noise, covert audio and video surveillance, “gas-lighting,” etc. However, except for a very brief section on their home page, FFCHS devotes little attention to those tactics.
You don’t have to be a professional intelligence analyst to connect the dots regarding FFCHS.
If you can help expose the use of illegal counterintelligence operations against American citizens by U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies and their private contractors, please do so. America needs more patriots like Daniel Ellsberg, Edward Snowden, Jeremy Hammond, Barrett Brown, Russell Tice, William Binney, Ray McGovern, Thomas Drake, Frank Serpico, Thomas Tamm, Hugh Thompson, Jr., and William C. Davidon.